Sunday, November 4, 2012

October Happenings in my Classroom!

Wow! It is November!! I have been very busy with my awesome kindergarten class. I thought I would share a short video showing you some of the fun stuff we did during the month of October. You will also be able to see my class recite our five rules for the day (whole brain teaching).

Also, as you all know my state of New York and our neighboring states were devastated by Hurricane Sandy. Thankfully, we were fine here in upstate New York, but there are still so many residents who need our help. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers and consider helping in any way that you can. Thanks!





Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free slideshow customized with Smilebox
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment