Monday, November 12, 2012

Gobble! Gobble! What's For Dinner?

Gobble, gobble! I am getting ready for my Thanksgiving theme this week. I have so many fun activities planned. Be sure to visit my pages from last year for some really fun Thanksgiving activities. Click on the Thanksgiving label on the left hand side of the page to grab them!

Also, I just uploaded a new reader to TPT. I used it last year, and it was such a hit with my kiddos that I thought maybe all of you would enjoy it, too! It discusses all of the yummy foods we eat on Thanksgiving and reviews several important sight words. The predictable text is great for your beginning reader. You can click on any of the images to go to my store.









The clip art is from DJ Inkers.


Also, I wanted to wish everyone a happy Veteran's Day. Please take a moment today to think of all of those who have served our country and the brave men and women who continue to serve our wonderful nation today. Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment