Sunday, October 14, 2012

Bats: Fact or Fiction?

I am going to start one of my favorite themes this week: nocturnal creatures! I love learning about bats and owls and other cool creatures of the night! With the new Common Core Standards, we have all noticed the greater emphasis on non-fiction texts. Thankfully, I have a ton for this unit.

I decided to make an activity that would help the children identify important facts about bats. I  also want them to be able to compare/contrast non-fictional texts to fictional books.

Here is a sheet I just created and thought I would share with all of you! The clip art is from DJ Inkers.




I also made a short ten frame math sheet for a quick review. Enjoy!






Pin It Now!

1 comments:

David bone said...

Nice to read your blog on this website. different experience to read this blog. i get some awesome information throw this article.personalised teddy bear

Post a Comment